On April 21, 1930 fifty-four of the eighty members gathered in a hall in Baroda, Michigan to form a congregation. Click the icon for the complete history.
St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church
Rev. Nan Dehnke, Pastor
Office: Mon - Thu: 9 a.m. - Noon
We are a proud congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), including the North/West Lower Michigan Synod.
© 2019 All rights reserved.
Powered by Webnode